Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Easter

I will be away until after Easter but wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Resurrection Sunday.

"For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form, and in Him you have been made complete, and He is the Head over all rule and authority; and in Him you were also circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, in the removal of the body of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ; having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised up with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead." (Col. 2:9-12 emphasis mine)

In Him alone do we have life now and forever!

God Bless,
Ben

9 comments:

Jnorm said...

Have a happy holy week and a happy Easter



JNORM888

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

Happy Resurrection to you both as well. I count you both as dear brothers in the Lord and am so utterly grateful to know you through the internet.

Thank you both for being patient and kind towards me as I was struggling three weeks ago over theology. I praise and thank the Lord to have you in my life.

God bless!

Billy

kangaroodort said...

Hey Billy,

I count you as a dear brother in the Lord as well and I would not even have this blog if not for your support and encouragement.

God Bless,
Ben

Dawn said...

Happy Resurrection Day to you, Ben and to everyone else reading here.

Stay safe!

Abigail said...

Shalom!
I hope you all have a happy Ressurection Day and may our eyes be fixed securly on the one who is The Ressurection and the Life. :) Praise Yeshua for all He is and all He has done.

Thankyou Ben for your reply. Nice and swift, just the way I like it. :P I am sorry but I just realised that if I click on 'contributors' I actually find your email address. :P I am a newbie blogger!

To all my brothers and sisters, be diligent in the race set before you and remember .... (Galatians 6:9)

God bless you all... always,
Abigail.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Happy Resurrection day from an Arminian here in the Phils. ^_^

Im glad i found these blogs and the blogs on the blog roll.

BLOG! ^_^

Kevin Jackson said...

Happy Easter. He is risen!

J.C. Thibodaux said...

He is risen indeed!

Unknown said...

This looks like a very nice place! I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Cheap Flights to Dubai
Cheap Flights to Melbourne